Welcome to TurkoTek's Discussion Forums

Archived Salons and Selected Discussions can be accessed by clicking on those words, or you can return to the Turkotek Home Page. Our forums are easy to use, and you are welcome to read and post messages without registering. However, registration will enable a number of features that make the software more flexible and convenient for you, and you need not provide any information except your name (which is required even if you post without being registered). Please use your full name. We do not permit posting anonymously or under a pseudonym, ad hominem remarks, commercial promotion, comments bearing on the value of any item currently on the market or on the reputation of any seller. Turkotek Discussion Forums - View Single Post - The Tatra Museum - Zakopane, Poland

View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #15
Marek Szymanowicz
Members

Hallo all interested..

I've been visiting Zakopane at the weekend and I couldn't avoid visiting the museum to have a quick look at least at few exhibited pieces of the collection..
I did not have a chance ;(
There was a temporary exhibition on the "120 years of the Tatra museum" - realy nice but NO RUGS.
I was told that they show it temporarily once a year some time in winter.

So if any of you want to visit - check first !!!
BUT - I found a copy of the catalogue - LAST ONE - so it was worth to visit anyway

regards
marek
Marek Szymanowicz is offline   Reply With Quote